Client Management Officer (Wealth Management)
Main Objectives & Purpose
- This team will be working around 2 main themes: Prioritization of onboarding/recertification, and Coordination of the whole process (Risk, Legal and Systems).
- Overall, through a dedicated on-boarding team, the team is responsible for client satisfaction with respect to on-boarding.
- To facilitate and provide a complete transversal on–boarding service to WM APAC.
Primary Role Responsibilities
- Ensure name screening, materiality assessment and Risk scoring meet the Bank’s policies, standards, and applicable local legal and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure adverse news hits and increased risk factors have been appropriately identified in accordance to local regulations and guidelines and global policies
- Provide support and guidance to Front Office throughout the documentation/form completion process.
- Review the documentation requirement and completeness during client lifecycle as Level 2 checker
- Ensure all client files are stored and maintained accordingly (electronically and in paper format).
- Prepare regular reports for Management review (e.g. account documentation irregularities, monthly statistics etc).
- Ensure timely processing of static data updating request.
- Appropriate and confidential handling of client data and information
- Administer request from internal regulators, internal stakeholders with respect to audit review
- Other additional request from time to time relating to Client Management Team
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R21100351, Hiong Hao Yi