The Client Onboarding Analyst 1 is a professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for returned mails; audit confirmation and data remediation function, client onboarding document review, including Account Maintenance and Credit related documents (eg. ISDA, Guarantee, Charges) .
- Ensures strong support to changes to the documents requirements and initiatives.
- Demonstrates high level of diligence, motivation and organizational skills.
- Identifies and support process improvements to enhance efficiencies and controls
- Provides response to client and internal inquiries.
- Prepares documentation for archiving.
- Applies appropriate bank's regulations while processing the requests.
- Remains up to date with the current procedures, internal rules, external regulations, and follows the changes in the aforementioned documents.
- Processes clients' instructions ensuring the highest accuracy and effectiveness (ensuring deadlines are adhered to).
- Verification and authorization of data entered in the systems.
- Ensures all queries are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner.
- Escalates urgent / risk issues through the appropriate escalation channels.
- Co-operates with and supports other teams/employees upon supervisor's instruction, including possibility of movement to another team and/or process.
- Performs other crucial tasks instructed by supervisors, e.g. participation in trainings, projects, conference calls, systems' testing.
- Ensures high levels of client satisfaction through strong product, process and client knowledge. Identifies and suggests process improvements.
- Assists in the implementation of validated process improvements.
- Effective execution of day-to-day responsibilities, as well as execution of any other work instructed by supervisor related to this function.
- Daily deliverable of routine and defined tasks, while developing knowledge of the broader context in which work is being performed.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of relevant experience. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Good team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Able to communicate with internal and external business partners
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Good execution skills in a multi-tasking work environment
- Ability to achieve business objectives without compromising on controls and risk parameters established
- Able to partner with businesses and other support functions
Customer Service Job Family:
Institutional Client Onboarding Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting