Due to continuous growth of the business our client, a global insurance firm is currently seeking an experience Client Relationship Manager to join their Singapore team.
- You will have overall account management responsibility to your assigned portfolio.
- You will ensure to achieved set KPIs such as renewal retention and providing input that contributes to positive financial results.
- You will handle preparations of proposal for all lines of coverage, remarketing exercise, benchmarking, reviewing of plan designs, presenting final findings, renewal documents
- You will build lasting relationships with brokers and other intermediaries
- Singaporean with relevant insurance certifications: BCP, PGI, HI, M5, M9
- Minimum 7 of years experience in client management within Health and Employee Benefits
- Familiar with Health Insurance market with experience liaising with clients, brokers and other intermediaries
If you are an Experienced Health and Employee Benefits professionals, kindly send in your CV for confidential discussions.