Client Service Representative, Leading European Bank (permanent position)
Engages clients and provides a positive client experience that ensures client loyalty and revenue retention/growth, whilst also being aligned to the bank objectives such as observing controls and ensuring efficiency.
· This role is part of team that is the principle point of contact for corporate bank clients and responds to clients’ request for information, problem resolution and service activities across the corporate bank products covering cash management, Loans, deposits, FX and associated eBanking channels.
· The CSR is responsible for full and satisfactory resolution of the client requests and to achieve this, he/she may need to coordinate amongst internal stakeholders to ensure action and/or obtain information to provide a response to a client’s service request in a timely, accurate and client friendly manner and also to drive root cause where appropriate
· May be required to proactively reach out to the client in support of bank initiatives/ events esp involving sensitive/complex communication.
· Beyond this, the CSR may also provide defined support for some activities for the coverage teams and may undertake ad hoc projects as assigned.
· Technical and Behavioural Competencies
· Preferably knowledge of corporate bank products esp Cash management, loans, deposits, current account, ePlatform
· Education Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
· Experience in a client facing role.
· Comfortable with technology and MS office tools
· Project management
· Problem management
· Good aptitude to learn.
· Enjoys the client interaction with excellent interpersonal skills.
· Resourceful and able to resolve problems.
· Meticulous and responsible.
If keen, kindly forward your CV to;
Please note that only successful candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Tangspac Consulting Pte Ltd
#03-02 The Octagon, 105 Cecil Street, Singapore 069534
EA License No: 07C3635 | Registration No: R1103077