Client Service Specialist, Asset Management Services,Sr.Assc.
• Resolution of all types of queries raised by Investment Manager operations' teams
• Focus on building strong working relationships with global Investment Managers' operations teams
• Provide accurate and timely responses to queries raised by Investment Managers' operations teams
• Research using internal and external sources to respond and resolve inquiries
• Liaise and maintain effective communications with internal and external contacts
• Proactively identify issues and escalate to appropriate parties for resolution
• Performs operational tasks as necessary
• Works with moderate guidance and accountable for individual and team results Requirements:
• Degree or Diploma holder with minimum 5 to 6 years' experience in financial operations / custody services
• Good knowledge of equities and bond settlement in Asian markets; portfolio valuation and corporate actions
• Strong analytical and good organization skills
• Client Servicing skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Candidates must demonstrate ownership and initiative, be able to perform well under pressure and simultaneously handle multiple assignments.
• High attention to detail to ensure quality, completeness and accuracy of work.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and in a team oriented environment.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• willing to work flexible and long hours and also during Singapore public holidays