The Client on Boarding will work closely with Relationship Managers (RM) and Compliance department to review on-boarding documentations and provide KYC advisory from profiling to approval for Private Banking business.
- Review, advise, profile clients onboarding documents to ensure compliance with local regulatory rules and internal policies.
- Work closely with RMs to complete name screening and enhanced due diligence as required. Escalate any potential name screening hit to Compliance to discuss negative findings.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of clients’ data entered in the bank's system.
- Work closely with various business and functional units for information gathering to ensure customer due diligence activities are completed properly and accurately.
- Degree/Diploma holder with min 5 years working experience in reviewing KYC related documentation in Private Banking
- Good knowledge of Singapore regulatory requirements
- Analytical and meticulous
- Able to work independently and set priorities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Pls note that this is a CONTRACT role and applicants who are able to commit in the contract will be considered.
Interested applicants, pls email a copy of resume to email@example.com for an immediate discussion.