An interesting Cloud Architect job opportunity has just become available at a scaling payments company in Singapore. About the Cloud Architect Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the design and deployment of cloud initiatives as part of their transformation phase. Key Responsibilities:
- Define cloud architecture standards and best practices for our organisation
- Design, implement, and maintain cloud-based solutions
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify business requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Develop and maintain documentation of cloud-based systems and processes
- Collaborate with the DevOps teams to ensure smooth deployment and operation of cloud-based applications
- Evaluate new cloud technologies and make recommendations for adoption
- Ensure security and compliance of cloud-based systems
- Develop automation scripts for cloud-based infrastructure
- Lead a small existing team
To be successful in this Cloud Architect role in Singapore, you will need to have at least five years of cloud engineering and architecture experience with exposure in a leadership capacity. Key Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least five years of hands-on experience with cloud designing and engineering
- Strong experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP (Azure is preferred)
- Proven experience leading a small team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This exciting Cloud Architect opportunity is with a scaling payments company with a strong footprint in Singapore.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Cloud Architect role role for you.
Apply now or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R21100958 Harsh Paras Mehta