Are you a logical person with a curious mind to solve complex business problems using business process redesign and cloud computing technologies? Have you worked in large financial services/enterprises? Can you comfortably navigate and communicate with wider teams in simple language across technical and language barriers? Key function of this role is to focus on cloud delivery cycle, ensuring timely submissions for leadership team to make suitable risk-based decisions.
Main objectives of the role:
- Analyse and develop corporate strategy in the technology space, including but not limited to cloud computing.
- Develop in-depth understanding of various business models within the Cloud and Tech sectors in global markets.
- Keep abreast of relevant regulations and act as the SME for application and development teams onboarding to the cloud.
- Act as an intermediary between development teams and control owners.
- Identify areas that can be improved to better serve business needs, conduct user acceptance testing, code review, develop test cases, develop test scripts for quality assurance to rollout features to products/services.
- Assist in creating detailed business and functional requirement documents.
- Build constructive relationships with team members across global and regional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 5 years of Financial Services Industry experience, with audit, information security, technology risk or Compliance background will be highly desirable.
- Extensive understanding of FSIs technology regulatory landscape, with a particular focus on Outsourcing and Cloud.
- Proven experience with Cloud and integrated technologies, using Agile and scrum methodologies is essential.
- Flexible with strong problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter who is able to multi-task and is efficient in recognising opportunities and presenting solutions on their own.
- Reporting and storytelling experience using data analysis and visualisation techniques.
- Strong process mapping methods experience, including value stream mapping.
- Excellent customer service, with strong English written/oral communication skills.
- Team contributor with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude to cope with high pressure work environment.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and getting in touch with our one of our Search Partner, Simon (+65 8318 4164; email@example.com) or Steve (+65 91097879; firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further.