- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
Cloud Delivery Specialist
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Cloud Delivery SpecialistAbout Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Responsibilities as a Customer Delivery Specialist will include use case prioritization, feature definition, ownership of the product roadmap, and customer communication and evangelization. Work with the leadership team to set strategy, define the product, and make the hard, high-judgment trade-offs between features and speed-to-market.
Successful employees in this role have prior product management experience. They are very delivery-focused, with a track record of shipping innovative, customer-centric, and successful products. This position has a high level of visibility, and you will need to be a strong leader, able to communicate clearly and compellingly at all levels of the Bank. Most important is your attitude and work ethic: as a small team, we will wear many hats, work fast and smart, and adapt and iterate quickly. We are looking for someone who is ready to roll-up their sleeves and get going quickly.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years software product management and/or technical analyst experience
- Possess industry experience in Cloud and devops related technologies
- Have experience delivering technology products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Have the ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Be a strong leader who can prioritize well, and who understands how to drive focus and excellence within a strong, talented, opinionated team
- Have a strong track record of achieving the balance between innovation and strong customer and quality focus
- A Bachelor degree or the equivalent, or professional work experience in a similar role is a huge plus
- Finance industry experience is a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.