- Building health monitoring system for various Managed Services of AWS through CloudWatch.
- Monitoring different Metric based on thresholds or ML, and handling alarms via Slack.
- Implementing a visual link tracking system for the overall services architected in AWS through X-Ray and other components.
- Implementing CloudFormation's overall AWS Application deployment and management, and continuously driving it to cover the various AWS Managed Services used by the company as a whole.
- Specify the standardization of AWS Services and develop guidelines for other R&D departments to use.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with the overall AWS-based Backend system.
- Design AWS-based Backend service system architecture and performance evaluation and optimization tuning for stability, sustainability, resiliency, etc.
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years of experience using AWS and the ability to independently output AWS-based Architect Documents
- Good learning, documentation, communication and presentation skills.
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (oral and Written) to liaise with stakeholders overseas
- Experience in monitoring AWS Managed Services via Cloudwatch, handling alerts based on thresholds and ML trending with Cloudwatch Alert, and Cloudwatch Dashboard planning
- Experience in deploying Service Maps based on API Gateway, Lambda, Stepfunciton, ECS, etc. via X-Ray
- Experience in deploying various major services such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, Stepfunction, API Gateway, Event Bridge, etc. supported by CloudFormation
- Experience with at least 5 (of the following) AWS Managed Service design projects (Lambda, SNS, SQS, Stepfunction, Event Bridge, MQ, ElastiCache, RDS, Fargate, Firehouse, Cloud Watch, Athena)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect certified is a plus
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Angel Chan