- Provide the solution to the customer for the effective maintenance methodology in Production, including Cloud and DevOps.
- Assist and lead the project team in issue resolution / fix / retesting to meet the requirements and timelines
- Understand the team’s goal including PM/Sales side and work with the lead developer to identify, define the technical solution to meet the customer requirement/timeline
- Work with the customer to identify, define and document the input/output requirement and service level, security constraints.
- Write technical procedures and documentation to support the customer side engineers to maintain the system in BAU phase for use in development and training
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support quality deliverables.
Technical Skills & Experience
- minimum of 5 years of working experience with at least 4 years hands-on technical roles in the field.
- Extensive knowledge of cloud platforms and open source software applications.
- AWS (e.g. EC2, Lambda, API gateway, DynamoDB, S3, Cognito, ECR) or other cloud such as Azure, GCP, Alibaba Cloud and private cloud
- Kubernetes, Helm
- Express (node.js)
- Git, GitLab, CodeCommit
- Migration experience
- On premise to AWS including non-functional (security etc) and application
- End to end AWS project experience
- Gathering requirement, design, implementation and test
- Coding skills
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, Web development, and user support.
- NoSQL database
- React.js and other frameworks
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities;
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high-pressure environment with changing priorities.
- A results-oriented individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment.
- Understands the deliverables and how it relates to strategy, plans and organizes to enable solving of issues in a timely and effective manner
- Proactively engages in self - development and growing technical and functional competencies
- Always sync-up with the team about the current situation and decide the next action which is best for the team
- Related professional/technical qualification will be advantageous although not mandatory
- AWS certificate
Apply online or feel free to contact me directly for more information about this opportunity. Due to the high volume of applicants, we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your understanding.
Oba Nana (R1988153)
JAC Recruitment Pte Ltd (EA Lic No: 90C3026)