As an Cloud Infrastructure Architect, you will get exposure to the following types of roles & responsibilities :
- Lead initiatives for setting up cloud architecture & technology strategies, standards, governance and best practices for the whole organization.
- Lead the initiatives to identify right set of cloud technologies to be used for specific type of solutions and drive the effort to templatize and automate those technologies to be used at scale in all products and applications across organization.
- Architect & Design solutions for cloud (e.g. AWS, Azure) which are optimal, secure, efficient, scalable, resilient and reliable, and at the same time. are compliant with EY cloud standards and policies.
- Architect & Design solutions for Hybrid cloud, which are multi-tenant and geo distributed and meet EY’s data protection standards.
- Design strategies and tools to deploy, monitor, and administer Cloud applications and the underlying services for Cloud (e.g. Azure, AWS, private cloud)
- Architect and implement Descopes processes and CI/CD pipelines using tools like VSTS, Jira, Ansible, Jenkins, Chef.