A leading global consulting firm is looking for a Cloud Security incumbent to join their expanding Security team. This incumbent will be partnering the CTO in the 'Business as Usual' (BAU) task. You will have extensive autonomy in making critical and strategic decisions for the business.
A leading global consulting firm is looking for a Cloud Security incumbent to join their expanding Security Transformation team in Hong Kong. This incumbent will be partnering the CTO in the 'Business as Usual' (BAU) task. You will have extensive autonomy in making critical and strategic decisions for the business.
- Conducting cloud security assessments, suggestions, and setups of potential clients' cloud platforms and environments based on the clients' Cloud Cyber Risk Framework and other industry best practices
- Creating and implementing cloud-specific security policies, standards, and procedures, such as tenant, management group, and subscription management and configuration, identity management and access control, firewall management, auditing and monitoring, security incident and event management, data protection (DLP, encryption), user and administrator account management, SSO, conditional access controls, and password/key management
- Define and create safe cloud architecture frameworks / security reference architectures for public and hybrid cloud models such as IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Secure Design and implementation of different CSP (AWS/Azure/GCP) services/applications required as part of cloud solutioning for large enterprise solutions (e.g. Identity management, Data Analytics etc)
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience IT experience with 1+ year of hands-on experience in any Cloud in atleast one of the CSP's (AWS, GCP and Azure) doing assessment, design or implementation
- CSPs Certifications are a plus (AWS / Azure / GCP, M365)
- Knowledge of Infra as Code using any of the IAC technologies (Terraform / CloudFormation etc) is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Industry certifications in Cybersecurity