Cloud Solution Architect
Very exciting cutting-edge technology organization. Working in and with strong teams of; cloud native enthusiasts, data engineers, DevSecOps practitioners, product and solution architects, developers, designers, and project managers.
Automation and experimentation are foundational elements, and we specialize in DevSecOps, Big Data, AI/ML, SysOps, and SLA-driven services to support multi-cloud solutions. The Position:
We are currently supporting a cutting edge organisation in their search for a Cloud Solution Architect. In this role, you will drive and be involved in 3 main areas:
- Solution Design - design and architect solutions for clients that solve business problems in a cloud-native environment. End to end solutioning and hybrid cloud setups are a key focus.
- Client facing engagements - work with a member of the Sales team to provide technical expertise to client discussions.
- Collaborate with delivery - work with delivery teams to ensure systems are built as designed
The ideal candidate would be/ have:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Cloud technology
- Minimum 3 years in pre-sales roles
- Previous experience as a cloud architect, network administrator or DevOps lead
- Business acumen - listen and understand client needs and problems
- Demonstrated experience in estimating architecture work.
- Ability to work closely with the Sales team in client engagements, ensure superior quality and content of RFP responses.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver product demonstrations to prospective clients and engage in functional level discussions on product aspects, features, and benefits. Exhibit strong understanding of the managed cloud hosting business concepts (AWS, GCP, and Microsoft Azure), market practices and trends.
- Demonstrated skills and expertise with cloud architecture best practices
- Extensive experience in 'Lift and shift' migrations.