Cloud Technical Architect Lead
Join Accenture and help transform Singapore into a Smart Nation! The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The way to the cloud can take many paths-for companies as well as for the people who help them get there. As you advance your journey as a cloud professional, you'll want to join forces with individuals and teams who will make your work rewarding and exciting. Join our global powerhouse of cloud professionals. With your insights and expertise, your work will span the end-to-end spectrum of as-a-service solutions while you collaborate with our security, analytics, automation and artificial intelligence teams.
Lead and manage the Technical Architect Team in delivering/providing the following:
- Provide technical expertise to plan, analyze, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or suite of applications leveraging a cloud-based architecture.
- Contribute to the continuous review and improvement process for existing infrastructure components.
- Participate in technical solution and design discussions, complete proof of concepts, and develop non-functional requirements.
- Contribute to creation and quality of deliverable. Build processes to ensure successful operations and management applications within the cloud. Good to have experience with the design, build, implementation of automation tools.
- Understand network and infrastructure design and build.
- Amazon Web Services
- Cloud Infrastructure
Good to have skills:
- Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure Architecture and Design
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.