Cloud Technical Architect Manager
In an age of digital disruption, changing user expectations and financial uncertainties, our clients are under pressure to create engaging, connected and cost effective working environments. The digital workplace is at the centre of this conversation intersecting between people, business process and tools. The digital workplace is an ongoing approach to delivering a more consumer-like computing environment where employees can do their job on any device, anywhere, at any time, improve operational efficiency and meeting business goals.
Accenture's Digital Workplace group consists of leading professionals who combine business and industry knowledge with technology expertise, to deliver solutions for implementing an engaged and connected workplace. Our services revolve around the Cloud and SaaS, transitioning clients mobile, collaboration and productivity environments to modern opex based model. Taking clients on this journey to the Cloud often requires significant cultural change and the implementation of new ways of working. We guide our clients through this journey working with a broad range of business stakeholders to minimise disruptions and to ensure a successfully outcome.
We are looking for ambitious, digitally minded, consulting professionals, with a technical background in solution/ enterprise architecture, who can effectively and successfully combine business acumen and technical understanding to provide advisory and delivery expertise to help our clients achieve the digital workplace of the future, today.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Helping our clients review, evaluate, select and test product technologies which deliver and support Digital Workplace solutions
• Advising internally and externally on specifics regarding Digital Workplace technologies
• Provide Programme oversight and perform Project Management activities delivering Digital Workplace offerings, solutions and strategies
• Deliver workplace transformation leveraging collaboration tools, automation, mobility and analytics
• Managing diverse project teams, including onshore/offshore personnel, 3rd party suppliers and vendors, and designated customer resources
• Developing and designing roadmaps, implementation strategies and transformation plans focused on cloud journeys within the Digital Workplace
• Developing and delivering presentations in easy to understand language which resonate with senior stakeholders, both business and technical
• Leading and contributing to RFP and business case development, offering positioning and awareness campaigns (internal and external)
• Developing client facing assets (IP) specifically targeting Digital Workplace solutions
• Identifying business opportunities for Digital Workplace consultancy services and programmes of work
• Coaching and mentoring junior members of the Digital Workplace community Qualifications
• Experience as a solution or enterprise architect working with and advising on Digital Workplace products
• Previous experience of working in a consulting environment with clients to deliver business value through Digital Workplace programmes of work
• Proven success in project management and planning activities including the management of large technical project teams with an on-shore, off-shore mix
• Experience of delivering projects that encompass Digital Workplace offerings; Mobility, Collaboration and Workplace modernisation consisting of products such as Office 365, Windows 10 and Virtualisation Software
• Experienced in shaping strategies and developing programmes of work which deliver cloud and infrastructure-based solutions for the Digital Workplace, from initial qualification and assessment to effective delivery and transformation
• Possess the knowledge and relevant experience to develop creative approaches and solutions to complex problems within a fast paced environment
• Skilled in the development and delivery of tailored and engaging presentations which resonate with our clients
• Understanding and experience of the challenges associated with managing and delivering Digital Workplace programmes of work - including operational, support and security challenges associated with taking a client on a journey to the Cloud utilising an "As a Service" model.
• Experience of developing and maintain strong relationships, influencing key stakeholders and providing advisory guidance to clients at all levels
• Embody excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills including negotiation and persuasion
• Preferably certified and experienced with Microsoft products and services and structured project management methodologies
• BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with relevant industry experience providing enterprise architecture, solution architecture and infrastructure consulting