- JN -052023-1938599
- May 26, 2023
Exciting role to be part of a dynamic and fast growing industry , leveraging on new technologies such as AWS, DevOps, CI/CD & Security Job Description
- Provide technical leadership for cloud and related technologies including DevOps, CI/CD, and Lean.
- Strong architecture skills with the ability to design and guide others in designing solutions.
- Understand business and technical requirements and evangelize modern Cloud, DevOps, CI/CD, and Lean practices.
- Design cloud consumption models, processes, and technical solutions to ensure application teams are able to build and deploy solutions with minimal friction while ensuring security and operational control.
- Manage transformation initiatives.
- Operate within the assigned budget and demonstrate fiscal responsibility.
- Support audit and infrastructure/network security improvements, disaster recovery, and security-related drills.
- Build automation wherever possible to improve developer agility.
- Provide training or conduct talks to the cloud community within the company.
- Explore, learn, and deploy new technologies to help the company to reduce costs and improve operational efficiencies.
- This position requires periodic system administration outside of normal business hours.
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience with at least 4 years working hands-on with AWS or Azure.
- Expert and "hands-on" knowledge of AWS cloud and ideally good familiarity with another cloud provider (e.g. Azure / GCP).
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Professional) certification preferred.
- Advanced Python scripting skills.
- Strong experience with security (cloud compliance, vulnerability management, patching, encryption, best practices, etc).
- Understanding and ability to communicate cloud business benefits, cloud economics, cloud migrations, cloud-native architectures, etc.
- Conversant with many different areas of infrastructure, infrastructure definition tools (Cloud Formation, Terraform, ARM templates), and automation tools (Ansible).
- Strong analytical, project management, communications, and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this position, please click "Apply Now" and we will review your qualifications & reach out to you for further discussion & next steps.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1876903