- Jun 17, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. They are one of the well-recognized tier one houses.
The Singapore office is looking for an Associate hire to join their Collateral Management team which sits under the wider Middle Office department. Reporting to the lead, you will be working closely with the Front Office for client margining activity, ensuring exposure is managed timely and risk items reported and escalated appropriately.
Role and responsibilities
- Ensuring smoothness of daily Collateral Management processing for Global Markets business
- Interaction with Global Markets, Middle Office, Risk, Product Control, Technology and other functions to resolve margin disputes, enquiries and issues.
- Oversight and Governance of activities in the offshore team. Review of MI and control reports, adherence to KPI/KRI's
- Managing and maintaining onshore and offshore team relationship in an effort to optimise resource usage and workload allocation.
- Continual assessment of control framework to ensure that sufficient controls are in place to minimise / mitigate operational risks.
- Be able to contribute toward automation and streamlining of any functions within the Collateral team.
- Contribute in new business or process change initiatives through collaboration with the team manager. Help drive best practice and perform UAT to ensure a successful rollout of any initiatives.
- The individual will be expected to actively engage and identify new initiatives and projects together with daily responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years' previous relevant experience with strong technical product knowledge (Particularly in Repo and PB margining)
- Understanding of Collateral Management related regulations and industry platforms.
- Individual will be a proven self - starter showing initiative to address issues as they arise.
- Strong communication skills for effective interaction with internal and external colleagues.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and commitment to delivery.
- Strategic mind-set with the ability to evaluate and design new processes.
- Proactive team player with the ability to navigate effectively across multiple stakeholders and display leadership qualities to bring stakeholders together to achieve the desired result.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel. Knowledge in VBA, Power BI and Alteryx is a plus.
- Possesses strong analytical skills and an ability to quickly learn new products and systems; needs to be able to thrive in a constantly changing environment
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932