Menrva Search is looking for a Carbon Manager to handle projects for one of our commodities client. You will drive the successful delivery of projects within tight deadlines.
Main objectives of the role:
- Manage full project cycle of carbon offset projects, including providing technical support to origination teams, managing the project development processes through documentation preparation, to validation and registration, to monitoring and verification until successful issuance of emission reductions units
- Manage the due diligence
- Monitor portfolio/project performance and manage project technical and operational risks
- Managing the technical negotiation and execution of contracts with the accredited auditing companies
- Facilitate the resolution of technical issues along the project development and implementation cycle to ensure successful issuance of emission reductions units.
- Degree holder
- At least 5 years working experience in project management, with experience within the Carbon Market
- Have delivered climate change and carbon emissions trading projects.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move. You can also get in touch with Dani at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp+65 83891980 to discuss further.