- Up to $2,800
- Permanent, Full time
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 12 Nov 18
In Wirecard we are constantly looking for high performing individuals to join our dynamic and rapid expanding teams! If you are shortlisted, you will get the opportunity to work in the APAC Head Office in Singapore.
As the leading software and IT specialist in international payment solution & services provider, Wirecard AG offers more than 34,000 customers state-of-the-art technology solutions for payment processing and issuing products, transparent real time reporting services, and support in developing their international payment strategies: offline, online or mobile.
Worldwide offices include UK, US, Dubai, Germany, Austria, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, India, HK/Macau, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, and many more
- Supporting all Global Regulatory Compliance (“GRC”) initiatives
- Maintain timely record keeping of various types of compliance trainings conducted by GRC and other departments if necessary;
- Providing administrative support to the Global Regulatory Compliance (GRC) team when required;
- Assist the compliance counsels and managers in monitoring and updating shared drives;
- Assisting with compilation of data and documents;
- Assist in the taking of minutes, and coordinating workshops and meetings on behalf of the GRC department; and
- Assist in the development of critical policies and frameworks
- All other ad hoc tasks that may be required from the GRC team.
- Candidate must have minimum a diploma or a degree in Business/Accounting/Banking and Finance/Law or any other relevant discipline from a reputable educational institution
- Prior compliance experience would be an added advantage, though not necessary
- Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft products
- Detail-orientated, ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Fluency in English and one other language
Interested candidates please send in your CV (.docx format only) application to email@example.com. Singaporeans and Singapore PR will have an advantage.