Compliance Advisory Transaction Reporting Senior Manager
An excellent opportunity to join the Support Group Compliance team as Senior Manager, where you will be responsible for ensuring Macquarie fulfill all its Asia transaction reporting obligations, predominantly Hong Kong and Singapore regimes.
You will primarily provide compliance advisory for the on-going management of transaction reporting requirements which include but are not limited to the following:
- Ensure day-to-day reporting obligations are met, otherwise ensuring timely investigation and resolution of exceptions
- Ensure adequate governance and controls are in place as part of incident and issue management
- Contribute and liaise with relevant internal stakeholders to change management initiatives due to regulatory advisory, change in regulatory landscape or Macquarie's strategic initiatives and enhancements
- Lead on Line 2 monitoring and oversight of related transaction reporting activities
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders to prepare and effect necessary communications with Singapore and Hong Kong regulators on transaction reporting matters (including breach/incident notification, responses to regulatory queries, soliciting regulatory clarifications on reporting requirements, etc.)
- Attend and actively participate in relevant internal Steering Committees as well as external industry forums and working groups
You will also provide compliance support for other activities of the Corporate Operations Group in Asia on an as needs basis. You will report primarily to the APAC Support Group Compliance Lead for Transaction Reporting, and will have a secondary reporting to the Asia Support Group Compliance Lead for all other Corporate Operations Group Asia matters.
This role will provide you with a varied portfolio of work and give you the opportunity to act as a trusted advisor and work closely with staff at all levels. This role will see you provide advice and engage the businesses, perform regulatory gap-analysis and risk assessments, assist in audits, maintain policies and contribute to various projects.
To be successful in this role, prior experience in advisory on transaction reporting regulatory requirements in Singapore and/or Hong Kong would be required, and prior knowledge in the financial markets and OTC derivatives products would be beneficial. You will need a strong risk and control mindset, effective interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate and collaborate across a wide spectrum of business stakeholders and functions. You'll also need strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to proactively identify and analyse complex problems and recommend viable solutions.
If you're ready to join a global organisation and take your career to the next level, apply now online. About the Risk Management Group
The Risk Management Group (RMG) is an independent, centralised unit responsible for ensuring all risk across Macquarie are appropriately assessed and managed. Its divisions include Behavioural Risk, Compliance, Credit, Financial Crime Risk, Internal Audit, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Regulatory Affairs and Aggregate Risk, and RMG Enterprise Support. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future' is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.