Our client is one of the leading full-service banks that provide both corporate banking services as well as wealth management, with strong presence in the Asia region.
• Provide support to the Head of Compliance in managing the Branch's PB/Wealth Management compliance program
• Conduct AML compliance monitoring and reviews to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Assist in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance advisory support, including training and handling AML issues
• Review KYC/CDD documents for new customer onboarding and periodic review of existing customers' accounts
• Participate in Group AML monitoring enhancement projects
• Bachelor's degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
• Minimum 2-3 years of general auditing or compliance experience, preferably in Private Banking or Wealth Management within banks or regulatory bodies
• Professional Compliance qualifications (e.g., ICA, ACAMS) are preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Singapore AML/CFT regulations, and able to perform a job scope covering both Transaction Monitoring as well as KYC