Exciting opportunity to be part of an established bank. This a leadership role managing the compliance team for the bank’s retail and private banking business segments.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and advise the bank on related legislations such as the SFA and FAA.
- Maintain the relevancy and appropriateness of the organisation’s regulatory compliance framework/processes for the retail and private banking business.
- Advise the AML/KYC CDD requirements for the private banking HNW clientele.
- Build and implement an effective compliance monitoring program.
- Assist in produce development and approval.
- Regulatory compliance experience in the private banking or wealth management industry.
- Candidates with team management experience will be advantageous.
- Experience liaising with various stakeholders across business lines
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call +65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.