International holding company looking for an expansion headcount for their Asia insurance business. Candidates from consulting, banking and non-banking financial institutions are welcomed. Responsibility:
- Conduct oversight and monitoring of compliance risk across the Asia Pacific regional
- Support and help execute the Compliance Risk Management Program across the region
- Provide compliance strategic advice for projects including regulatory change, digitalization and innovative distribution strategies.
- Identification of emerging compliance risks, regulatory developments, and other trends across multiple jurisdictions
- In collaboration with the local in-country CCOs', lead compliance program implementation efforts across the region.
- 8 years of experience in a financial institution
- Experience in investment management activities is a plus
- Good communication skills
- 40% to 50% traveling expected
EA Reg. No. R1105334
EA Licence No. 16S7973