Compliance, Manager (9-month Contract)
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 19 Nov 18
Our client is an insurance specialist company and a recognized leader in their relevant fields. With a dominant presence in the Europe, it operates internationally servicing its clients across the globe.
- Implement and continually develop the firm’s compliance policy framework
- Assist in the development and delivery of compliance policy plan.
- Scope, plan and undertake a schedule of compliance policy related projects
- Keep abreast of regulatory and legislative changes, and develop and operationally implement any new procedures, systems and controls.
- Liaise with Head of Compliance in HQ to ensure local rules and regulations are similarly reflected by the firm’s policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate regulatory advice to the business.
- Contribute to the on-going maintenance and development of conduct risk framework.
- Attend business unit meetings, to understand and identify any new strategic, operational or commercial initiatives that will require compliance support or input.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion and submission of Regulatory returns.
- Manage the process for submission of applications and maintenance of new licences/registrations
- Assist in the development of compliance training modules and guides.
- Provide guidance to the Financial Crime and Business Entity Authorisation Teams
- Be responsible for ensuring that complaints and conflicts of interest are managed in accordance with regulatory expectations.
- Ensure that any recommended actions identified in Compliance Monitoring Reports are addressed in a timely manner.
To succeed in the role, you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 4 years of work experience in the insurance industry, particularly general insurance
- Sound knowledge of Singapore regulations and legislations
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Able to work independently in a small team
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com