About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 18 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 3000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut's products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment. Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
What you'll be doing
- Working with the different functions across the business to establish and execute a world-class compliance framework, monitoring and training programme
- Supporting our regulatory license applications
- Monitoring, testing and reporting on the effectiveness of our regulatory architecture
- Drafting, implementing and rolling out compliance plans, frameworks and policies across a company or department
- Participate in product launches and provide expert regulatory advice to support the operations team to fully comply with local regulations
- Supporting the Head of Compliance in rolling out a robust compliance program for the company
What you'll need
- You can say how new regulations coming into play will impact the business' products and expansion plans
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment that constantly challenges you
- Your communication skills are first class, and you are able to distill complex and cumbersome regulation into plain English
- Pragmatic approach to Regulatory compliance and a good problem solver
- You have in-depth knowledge of relevant MAS requirements and other regulations
- A rich history managing highly competitive landscapes and ecosystems in modern, technology oriented organisations including challenging partnerships and collaborations
- Led and overcome significant regulatory and compliance challenges
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .