- Mar 17, 2021
My client, a prestigious and well-known private bank is looking to hire for a client onboarding officer for their Compliance team
Compliance Officer (Contract)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading private bank on a 6 months contract (highly extendable/convertible) to support their AML team with client onboarding and account opening. This role reports into the Head of AML.
- Primarily responsible for KYC, client on-boarding
- Assist with account maintenance (event driven review)
- Assist with clearance of daily name screening alerts
- Involvement in ad hoc special work projects as and when required
The Successful Applicant
- Basic bachelor degree
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in client onboarding, account opening, general compliance and financial crime compliance, preferably in a Singapore private bank
- A keen interest to learn and perform general compliance matter
- Good interactive, communication and writing skill
- Able to provide alternative solutions to business
- Motivated and innovative; able to handle issues and resolve challenges in collaboration with colleagues
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.