Compliance Officer, Client Monitoring
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Compliance Officer in the Client Monitoring team! ! Job Description
This position within the Client Monitoring Team of the Compliance Department assist the Team Lead of Client Monitoring in ensuring smooth operations of AML Monitoring functions. He/She will be involved in the day-to-day operations of AML Monitoring including review of transaction surveillance cases. Main Duties
- Investigate into suspicious transactions and/or activities and ensure timely review and closure of cases. This includes:
- Corresponding with relevant stakeholders to obtain Corroborative Evidence for the purpose of assessing transactions/cases.
- Identifying Red Flags posed in flagged transactions and conduct timely escalations for investigations.
- Contribute and participate in AML Monitoring initiatives and provide guidance to junior members of the team.
- Contribute and maintain KRI (Key Risk Indicators) for AML Monitoring Team.
- Assist in the compliance risk assessment of BOS AML/CFT processes.
- Contribute, update and implement AML/CFT related policy and procedures concerning AML Monitoring.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the parameters and thresholds within AML Transaction Surveillance Systems.
- Conduct routine or other ad-hoc monitoring activities on AML/CFT areas.
- Coordinate and conduct trainings related to AML Monitoring.
- 5 years of experience in AML/CFT Compliance, with minimum of 2 years in AML monitoring and preferably in the Private Banking arena
- Candidates with experience in Mantas system or equivalent platform are preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good inter personal skills
- Competent with control and risk framework
- Meticulous and good team player
- Candidates with related AML Qualifications such as ICT Diploma in AML and/or ACAMS will have added advantage.