- Apr 06, 2021
My client, a prestigious and well-known private bank is looking to hire a Compliance Specialist for its periodic review team.
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading private bank currently looking for a 12 months contractor to join their local private banking division. This position reports into the Client review head.
- Conducting AML assessment on periodic reviews of KYC and CDD information of existing relationships
- Conducting AML assessment on trigger event reviews of KYC and CDD information of existing relationships
- Conducting investigations on suspicious transactions surfaced during periodic review and prepare STR reports to the STRO
- Liaising with relationship managers/ business managers for issues and deficiencies identified during periodic review
- Keeping abreast of changes to regulatory requirements for AML/CFT and communicating changes internally
- Providing AML/CFT advice to businesses, in particular on matters pertaining to periodic review of clients
- Assisting with training for new joiners and front office personnel on periodic review and local AML/CFT regulatory requirements in Singapore
- Liaising with auditors and regulators on AML/CFT queries related to Singapore
- Preparing monthly reports to Senior Management on AML/CFT matters in Singapore
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Minimum 3-4 years of AML experience (advisory, KYC review and transaction monitoring experiences) in a private banking environment in Singapore
- Willingness to take on a diverse product range and to leverage personal experience and skills into new areas
- Knowledgeable and sensitive to the risks and suspicious activities typical of private banking clients
- Outstanding communication skills;
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent, or higher education
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to email@example.com for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.