At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
This position within the Client Onboarding Team of the Compliance Department which is responsible for the onboarding of all new High-risk clients of the Bank. This is a one-year contract role. The successful candidate is expected to assist the Client Onboarding Team to perform the following activities: MAIN DUTIES
- Perform retrospective doc archival for account onboarded since Q1 2020. This entails converting documents to PDF format and uploading into FileNet.
- Support Compliance Officers in administrative tasks and reporting activities to perform (e.g., monthly MI collation for management reporting)
- Work with onboarding stakeholders in developing a tactical process to perform MI data capture for account opening reviews.
- Committed to 1 year contract role.
- Comfortable and proficient with the use of computers and software. No specific experience required.
- Meticulous and comfortable with repetitive activity.
- Fast learner as candidate is expected to learn usage of internal bank's archival system and process.
- Proficient with MS Excel. VBA coding proficiency would be a competitive advantage.