* Act as the MLRO / Compliance Officer; Continually monitor and review all developments within the regulatory environment of the business * Maintain and develop the Compliance framework in Asia, including the review of compliance procedures, monitoring and testing of the business
- Our Client is a global leading company with highly valued international client base across Europe, America and Asia Pacific.
- Act as a Money Laundering Reporting Officer for Cayman Mutual and Private Funds
- Have ultimate oversight of the day-to-day operations for compliance with the client's AML and CFT policies, procedures, operations, systems and controls
- Act as the point of contact to review internal suspicious activity reports
- Maintain the various logs, as necessary, which include logs with respect to declined business, PEPs, and requests from competent authorities particularly in relation to investigations
- Develop and have ongoing oversight over anti-money laundering and combatting of terrorist financing oversight policies and procedures
- Advising the Board of Directors of AML/CFT compliance issues that need to be brought to its attention
- At least 3 years of experience in compliance/risk/audit function in the payment services / financial service industry
- Industry recognised AML, Compliance, Governance or Risk qualifications
- Sound understanding of Cayman Islands AML regulations, multijurisdictional financial services regulation and AML guidelines
- Knowledge and experience in alternative asset services
- Understanding of global corporate structure
- Great team culture and conducive working environment
- Attractive employee benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Breana Chua on +65 6541 9949.