- Aug 16, 2022
My client, a well reputed local bank is looking for a Compliance Testing specialist to join their non financial crime compliance testing team.
Compliance Testing Specialist (12 Months contract)
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading local bank to support their Compliance testing team on a 12-month contract. This role is highly extendable/convertible depending on performance. The role is expected to assist the Head of Compliance Testing to conduct bank-wide end-to-end process testing across departments and functions to assess compliance with regulatory requirements.
The function provides assurance to Board and Senior Management that there are adequate controls and processes in place in the bank to comply with the regulatory requirements as well as to mitigate the AML/CFT and regulatory risks faced by the bank.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of the Compliance Risk Assessment for the bank to enable risk-based and data driven decision making
- Develop business requirements for the Compliance Risk Assessment model and engage with stakeholders to ensure solutions are aligned to business requirements
- Maintain the data platform, including collecting data, testing and validation of risk and compliance models / data to ensure their accuracy, integrity, and ensure that business requirements are met
- Improve processes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the compliance risk assessment by leveraging on automation and data analytics
- Manage the implementation of the compliance risk assessment and process improvements, including managing project dependencies and stakeholders' expectations
- Liaise with compliance risk assessment team on implementation status, development of the risk dashboard and review of results.
- Conduct bank-wide Compliance Testing against Regulatory Risk Themes and FCC according to the Compliance Risk Assessment and Testing
- Escalation of significant observations and gaps identified during testing to Management of Compliance Department
- Work with the Compliance Testing team to simplify, streamline and align processes across teams within the Compliance Department
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years in a compliance, risk and control or audit role within the banking/finance industry (preferably wealth management/private banking)
- Experience in working with data, including data management, and designing dashboards will be an advantage.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong project and stakeholder management.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.