S&P Global Commodity Insights Role: Conference Producer, Global Location:
Singapore Grade/Level (relevant for internal applicants only):
9 The Role:
The Conference Producer is key component of the global events group responsible for the market research, content development and successful delivery of our signature events across cutting edge subjects such as energy transition and evolving commodities markets. Our producers are responsible for managing stakeholders and timelines to deliver on those goals, whilst providing innovative event programming, content and experience, world class speakers and demonstration of our brand value and business relevance.
The Output :
- Leads the development of forward thinking and dynamic content for all events managed with attention on attendee experience
- Works with multiple functions to grow portfolio and deliver value to our business and the communities we engage.
- Analyse and identify key industry trends to deliver engaging, commercial content
- Develops effective relationships with industry professionals to raise the profile of Commodity Insight's events
- Develops event themes, programmes and speaker lists to agreed timelines and milestones
- Secures the participation of high-level speakers from industry, policy, academia and internal thought leaders (content and commercial)
- Works with content to ensure that programme themes and topics meet the standards and to ensure all events are in line with editorial guidelines and objectives
- Works with customer marketing to define target audiences and create communications materials that will drive registrations
- Works with the commercial partnership team to identify partners, assisting with sales meetings and pitches as required
- Works with event operations to enhance the overall experience at events from registration to onsite running
- Be the event project team lead: drive team to deliver high-quality events from concept to delivery to evaluation
Key Skills :
- Project management, planning, researching and delivering successful events internationally, both physical and digital
- Excellent research, writing and communication skills
- Experience in the delivery of successful events
- Sound commercial judgement; ability to understand and distil new information quickly
- Proven organizational and planning skills, proficiency to prioritize, multitask and meet strict deadlines
- The experience and maturity to balance editorial, commercial and brand needs
- Strong commercial acumen, professionalism and presentation skills; experience supporting sales and marketing to deliver ambitious targets
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, History or Business Management
- Minimum 3 years' experience in conference/event production
- Experience in the energy & commodity industry (oil and gas, petrochemicals, metals, gas, power and agriculture) a plus
- Knowledgeable of a number of event and technology platforms inc. Cvent, On24, Zoom, TEAMS, Salesforce a plus
- Proficient in Office 365 applications
*This role will require international travel to events S&P Global deliver s essential intelligence that powers decision making.
We provide the world's leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you'll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape. S&P Global Commodity Insights
enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.
----------------------------------------------------------- Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person. US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
203 - Entry Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), MRKTNG202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
274123 Posted On: