Job Reference #239337BR
Within Group Internal Consulting, Management Consulting Solution, consisted of change professionals operating globally partnering with all businesses and divisions, provides project management support, consulting services aimed at solving business challenges and industry-leading transformational capabilities, while bringing more in-depth UBS knowledge and experience to key strategic initiatives. This role will provide you the opportunity to build up your leadership skills, leverage your industry and operational knowledge, and build relationships across various functions and multiple locations within the bank. Together with our business partners we take responsibility for leading and executing impactful change across our bank
Diversity helps us grow, together. That's why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients. Your expertise
• Minimum 3-7 years consulting experience in a leading Management Consulting firm or in-house Consulting organization is preferred with a focus on driving and implementing large transformation within the Banking industry
• Extensive experience in process re-engineering is an advantage, target operating model design, organizational design or change management
• Proven outstanding stakeholder management and advisory experience and a proven ability to build and maintain lasting relationships
• Ability to take ownership and deliver results in a challenging, client facing environment
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with leadership potential
• Experience of balancing multiple tasks and playing distinct roles depending upon the size/type of project
• Ability to act swiftly under pressure, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities.
• Exceptional analytical and excellent presentation skills
• In addition, experience in process automation technologies, process optimization, design thinking, target operating model design, data analytics at scale, project and change management and agile would be beneficial
• Fluent in English, Mandarin is a strong advantage About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.