At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
As pioneering innovators for over 100 years, we're now transforming our organisation to be faster, simpler and more connected. Because we want to be even better equipped to develop digital solutions and experiences that help more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
To get there, we need people with tech/digital/analytics expertise and passion to help develop positive, sustainable change through digitally enhanced experiences that will impact the lives of millions of people and create a healthier future for everyone. If you believe in developing a better tomorrow, read on. About the Role
Responsible for changing AIA's analytics landscape by delivering best-in-class advanced data science solutions to drive business growth, improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design, implement and evaluate advanced statistical and machine learning models and approaches for application to various business problem statements.
- Communicate findings from analytical modelling results to relevant stakeholders that will give insights to improve decision making and drive business performance.
- Implement machine learning models into production systems through proper MLOps practices and collaborating with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor & analyse model performance, incorporate Responsible & Explainable AI and implement improvements as needed.
- Provide support in building the foundation of technical analytics capabilities within Enterprise Analytics department, including sharing of best practices for coding, modelling, and analysis within the team.
- Drive analytics innovation by keeping abreast of industry's trends, evaluating, and adapting new and improved data science approaches for the business.
- Develop in depth understanding of the business and be able to advise the business on the technical solutioning by participating in business discussions and presentations as applicable.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's degree ideally in STEM disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math); graduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Applied Math, Data Science, or another related quantitative field is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant hands-on experience in analytics/data science.
- Experience in Python/R for data analysis, visualization, and insight generation.
- Experience handling large datasets using advanced SQL/Spark based Big-Data technologies. Knowledge of Databricks is a plus.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau), Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience in maintaining Machine Learning production systems and MLOps.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.