FIND YOUR 'BETTER' AT AIA
We don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in better - because there's no limit to how far 'better' can take us.
We believe in empowering every one of our people to find their 'better' - in the work they do, the career they build, the life they live and the difference they make. So that together we can support even more people - including our own - to live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. If you believe in better, we'd love to hear from you. About the Role
To develop insurance products to meet customer needs, to support product implementation activities, to monitor post-launch product performance & to support product marketing initiatives, in order to achieve company's overall business and strategic goals. Job Description
- Support Development of / Develop competitive and innovative product solutions (including product propositions) to address customer needs and assist in the development of product strategy (as assigned).
- Support product implementation activities under the purview of Product Development dept.
- Perform market scan & competitor analysis and support Team Lead in monitoring & reviewing assigned product group(s).
- Support in pre- and post-product launch activities, to achieve the new product sales targets.
- Support in addressing product related queries, issues and maintenance of products post-launch
- Support initiatives to drive towards company targets.
- Ensure that shared product resources (e.g. product document templates, product database, shared folders etc) are kept up to date in a timely manner
- Support for ad-hoc projects requiring product expertise, as required, to help drive company goals and outcomes.
The incumbent is expected to have a good understanding of the Singapore insurance & financial markets and to keep abreast of market / economic developments to identify and take advantage of product opportunities.
In addition, the incumbent is also required to perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor or HOD in order to meet other requirements/responsibilities of the department. Job Requirements
- Education - Degree holders, preferably in Business, insurance, actuarial fields
- Experience - Preferably at least 4 - 5 years of relevant experience in Product Development or Actuarial Pricing
- Certifications/licenses - Preferably with accreditation in relevant modules such as LOMA, M5/M9/HI or passing actuarial exams
- Special skills - Proficiency in Microsoft office
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.