At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
This role drives the capability development of Tied Distribution Consultants. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop and deliver training programmes (including e-Learning modules) to achieve business objectives and outcomes
- Conduct training needs analysis through stakeholder engagement and data for development of training interventions to address training gaps
- Collaborate with stakeholders (internal and external) to support the development and execution of projects and trainings to achieve business KPIs.
- Conduct regular evaluation to assess training effectiveness for ongoing enhancements on training curricula and training methodologies to ensure alignment with business goals
- Leverage on technology, digital tools and platforms to design and deliver effective and interactive sales training wherever possible
- Perform data analytics (from production dashboards) to support data-driven business decisions in contents development, training interventions and in measuring post-training production outcomes
- Conduct digital tools training and tactical training to support sales campaigns
- At least 3 years of insurance training experience and preferably with relevant sales experience
- Experience in design, development and delivery of face-to-face and virtual training
- Digitally savvy in digital tools used in the insurance industry
- Familiar with Microsoft excel and experience in analysing and interpreting sales data
- Strong facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Good organisational, administrative & implementation skills
- Good analytical and programme evaluation skills
- Able to work independently and must be a good team player as well
- Minimum Diploma Qualification
- CMFAS Certification: M5, M9, M9A & HI
- ACTA/ ACLP certified preferred
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.