Consulting Manager, Cash Management (Payments / GPP)
Role: Consulting Manager - Cash Management (Payments / GPP)
Location: Singapore Key Responsibilities As a Business Analyst, you would be responsible for:
- Working on client's business operations and IT initiatives
- Organizing and participating stakeholder discussions / workshops for carrying out business analysis, defining solution alternatives, building consensus and obtaining sign-off.
- Documenting client discussions, analysis findings and the recommended solution in clear and concise manner
- Supporting the engagement team during functional validation and deployment of the solution
- Effectively interacting with stakeholders across various business, operations, and IT teams
- Independently managing assigned work streams and ensure high quality deliverables
- Developing strong working relationships with clients and ensure positive client feedback
- Assisting client onboarding for cross functional applications.
- Supporting system integration testing and user acceptance testing cycles for cash management projects
Work Experience and Education Requirements
- Proficient in requirements management, requirements gathering techniques, interviews, workshops, document analysis, surveys, business process mapping/ modeling, use cases, user stories, scenarios, gap analysis, business entity models, data analysis, mock-ups, workflow analysis, functionality drilldown, non-functional requirements (NFR) analysis and solution definition
- Knowledge of SDLC (Waterfall / Agile), UML diagrams, typical BRD/ functional specs templates
- Domain expertise in corporate Payments & channels digitalization. Should have strong working knowledge on SWIFT standards on statements and payments.
- Good working understanding of GPP (Payment hub) processing with at least 1 implementation experience in Bank
- Ability to conduct well-structured discussions with business, operations and IT stakeholders
- Ability to independently plan, carry out and track assigned tasks and ensure their timely completion
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite, including Visio and MS Project
- Ability to perform in challenging deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- 8 to 10 years of experience as a business analyst, preferably in a consulting or IT services vendor firm with exposure to methodologies and frameworks for business analysis
- Hands-on experience in process documentation, business analysis, management consulting
- At least 4 years of domain experience in banking / financial services is a must; more the better
- Degree in Mathematics / Computer Science / Business Administration or equivalent. Masters in Finance / IT / MBA is not mandatory but will be good to have.