Containerised Grains Trader, Singapore
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with an international agricultural trading company seeking a containerised grains trader for their offices in Singapore. Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Trade grains (wheat, barley, sorghum, corn, oilseeds) in containers into the Asian markets, including Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, and Malaysia
- Grow the company's current trading business in SEA and explore new business opportunities in China, Japan, Korea etc.
- Keep informed about the market to develop strategic marketing and trading initiatives
- Liaise with the global operations and origination teams
- Reports into the Trading Manager
- 3+ years' experience in agricultural trading or marketing/sales (wheat, corn/maize, sorghum, rice, barley, oilseeds, soybeans, vegetable oil, palm oil and/or fertilizers)
- Experience in containerised grains trade highly desired
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Strong leadership as well as teamwork skills
- Located in Singapore (Singaporean citizenship or Singapore PR required)