Aspire is the leading all-in-one finance operating system for growing businesses in APAC. We are on a mission to reinvent business finance for a new generation of entrepreneurs and business owners, empowering startups and MSME to realise their full potential.
Founded in 2018, Aspire has raised over USD 300M+
across equity and debt from world-class investors. In 2023, we successfully closed an oversubscribed USD 100 million Series C
equity round led by Sequoia Capital and Lightspeed Ventures with participation of Tencent, Paypal Ventures, LGT Capital Partners, Picus Capital and MassMutual Ventures. To power our solutions, we have partnered with some of the best companies in the world such as Visa and Wise and helped more than 15,000 businesses
using our suite of products.
In 2022, we were awarded Best Employer of the Year and Payments Tech of the Year by Asia Fintech Awards, ranked #1 on LinkedIn's 2022 Top Startups list and were listed on YC Top Companies 2022. In 2023, we ranked Top 10 on The Straits Times Fastest-Growing Companies.
You will be amazed by the energy and experience of our team. We are a team of ex-entrepreneurs, ex-founders, and high-achievers with international backgrounds. We team up to reach the highest standards in what we do, and don't take NO for an answer.
We are expanding rapidly. Are you a top talent? Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Join us and make an impact in the fintech space. About the role:
As Aspire's content director you will manage and coordinate a regional team of writers, overseeing the strategy and production of the highest quality content that puts Aspire where it needs to be - in front of, and in the minds of, our target audiences. What will you be doing?
We would love to get to know you if you have the following:
- Developing Aspire's content strategy and roadmap to drive business impact, by working closely with business stakeholders
- Being the in-house editor, ensuring tone consistency, strategic alignment, and opportunity seeding across various content types and writers' works
- Managing and mentoring a team of writers, including goaling and output management
- Deeply involved in the distribution of content, to achieve business impact
- At least 5 years of experience with content, including managing and scaling a team of writers
- Have strong business acumen that is applied to content production
- Have personally experienced driving distribution through content
- Have either startup or B2B experience
- Excellent writing skills
#LI-NH1 Please note:
by submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Aspire's Data Protection Policy for Employees, Freelancers, Contractors and Job Applicants (the " Policy
") , and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Aspire for the purposes set out in the Policy. You may withdraw consent for such collection, use and disclosure, and make an access or correction request in respect of your personal data, in accordance with the Policy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .