Funding Societies " Modalku
is the largest SME digital financing platform in Southeast Asia. We are licensed in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and registered in Malaysia. We are backed by Sequoia India and Softbank Ventures Asia Corp amongst many others and provides business financing to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which is crowdfunded by individual and institutional investors. And here at Funding Societies " Modalku we live by our core values:
- Grow Relentlessly: Striving to become our best, most authentic selves.
- Enable Teamwork, Disable Politics: Only by forging togetherness, can we help each other succeed.
- Test " Measure " Act: Staying curious and reinventing ourselves, through innovation and experimentation.
- Focus on Impact: Creating impact through bias for action and tangible results.
- Serve with Obsession: Building win-win relationships for the long-term by having a customer obsession.
The Content Marketing Intern
will be conceptualizing and implementing branded content for publishing across all relevant channels to attract and delight our audience groups, with the goal of growing the brand. This role is based in Singapore. What you will do:
Requirements What we are looking for:
- Research, write, conceptualise, and publish SEO-optimised content including but not limited to articles, infographics, and video content across various channels
- Monitor the results of published content (views, conversions, bounce rates) and how to continuously exceed our goals
- Plan and update content calendar
- Maintain a steady publishing pace on Funding Societies Singapore blog
- Work closely with content service vendors to communicate on tasks and provide feedback
- Produce Editorial briefs for content vendors
- Produce Design briefs for internal creative team
- Collaborate with social media team on the best ways to present content to engage our target audience
- When required, assist with any other ad hoc tasks assigned
You will shine in this role if you are/have:
- Have an interest in communications and content marketing
- Have some knowledge of the Financial Technology industry
- Have excellent comprehension and communication skills to manage different stakeholders when performing assigned tasks
- Have strong project management skills
- Be an organised and meticulous multi-tasker who is able to work independently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Be familiar with CMS such as Wordpress and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, and can easily adapt and adopt new tools when necessary
- Have an eye for design, although you're not required to do any design work
- Possess an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Undergraduates/fresh graduates with a University degree or Polytechnic diploma in Marketing/Communications/English or relevant fields of study.
- Able to commit to the internship period: Monday to Friday for a minimum of 3 months (maximum 6 months)
- SEO knowledge and experience with editorial content creation, even if not professionally
- Understanding of digital media channels and content distribution
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks across projects
- Time off - We would love you to take time off to rest and rejuvenate. We offer flexible paid vacations as well as many other observed holidays by country. We also like to have our people take a day off for special days like birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Flexible Working - We believe in giving back the control of work & life to our people. We trust our people and love to provide the space to accommodate each and everyone's working style and personal life.
- Medical Benefits - We offer health insurance coverage for our employees and dependents. Our people focus on our mission knowing we have their back for their loved ones too.
- Mental Health and Wellness - We understand that our team productivity is directly linked to our mental and physical health. Hence we have Wellness Wednesdays and we engage partners to provide well-being coaching. And we have our Great FSMK Workout sessions too to keep everyone healthy and fit!
- Learning & Development - We believe learning should never end and we support everyone with self-learning L&D allowances.
- Tech Support - We provide a company laptop for our employees and the best possible support for the right equipment/tools to enable high productivity