Temasek undertakes an ecosystem development approach to build new platforms and transform existing businesses for sustainable growth and value creation. This involves strong collaboration with various external stakeholders to enhance our network of partners and facilitate cooperation to catalyse building of future growth sectors in Singapore."
The Singapore Market's Partnerships Team (SGMP) is responsible for forging strategic partnerships with government and other relevant stakeholders, to support the development of a resilient and vibrant Temasek ecosystem in Singapore. SGMP works closely with investment/enterprise development teams to identify public policies that are relevant for Temasek's ecosystem, engages key stakeholders including government officials, regulators and trade unions to effect mutually beneficial partnerships and the building of new economy enterprises and ecosystems in Singapore. " Role
The successful candidate will be involved in the planning, organisation and management of SGMP's various stakeholder engagement platforms/events, in support of the objective to expand and enhance our collaborations with key stakeholders in Singapore.
He/she will assist in analysing and providing assessment of relevant public policies and the ensuing commercial opportunities for Temasek and our ecosystem."
He/she will develop stakeholder engagement strategies, as well as support in the execution and management of policy engagements in focus domain areas. The candidate will assist the team in fostering strategic partnerships with key stakeholders and translating policy engagements into tangible commercial outcomes to advance the progress of projects by Temasek and our ecosystem."
The successful candidate should possess a deep interest and ability to understand how politics, business, finance, sustainability, technology and innovation, workforce, as well as international relations are interconnected. These are pertinent issues that have an impact on our projects and initiatives." Responsibilities
- Support in executing engagement strategies to reach out and build strategic relationships with key stakeholders to strengthen Temasek's network of partners
- Track, monitor and provide assessment of strategic policy issues
- Support the formulation and execution of plans to address strategic policy issues that are relevant to Temasek's ecosystem
- Plan and coordinate the team's involvement in cross-cutting projects/issues across the organisation"
- Organise and manage internal/external meetings, including the preparation of meeting briefs and presentations for senior management's reference"
- Support the planning, organisation and management of engagement and networking platforms/events
- Degree in International Relations, Public Policy, Law, Business Management, or Economics"
- 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience in government relations or public policy, with good knowledge of protocol management
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently and problem-solve
- Experience in events content curation and management
- Able to build relationships and networks with counterparts in the public and private sectors
- Strong analytical, presentation (written and oral) and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and have strong attention to detail while operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment