This role will belong to one of the Key Accounting Clusters under Investment Services, Financial Stewards team.
The key purpose of this role is to ensure accurate and timely maintenance of books of records for management and statutory reporting. This role will report directly to the cluster head. Responsibilities :
- Bookkeeping of ~20 SPVs and related activities
- Support Tax Reporting for the SPVs incharge by providing source documents and explanation on rationale of transactions to minimize the firm's tax liabilities.
- Repatriate cash balances aligning with tax (follow repatriation route that minimize tax exposure) and treasury requirements (repatriate soonest for cash management)
- To capture information required within IS like revenue
- Assist in other jobs required from cluster"
- 1 to 5 years of accounting/auditing experience
- Good to have the following experience
- Consolidation & Tax reporting
- Automating work process/harnessing technology to improve work efficiency
- Investment house/Funds experience