- 55K to 75K pa
- Contract, Full time
- LMA Recruitment
- 09 Nov 18
Contract Fund Control Operations (Private Equity/ Alternative Investments)
An established and prestigious fund management company is seeking for a fund control operations associate within the growing alternative investment business on a contractual basis. The incumbent will be required to have some fund accounting experience within the alternative investment or PE industry.
- Monitoring cashflows from investments and preparing cash projections for capital calls and distribution
- Supporting full cycle of trades process and transaction
- Point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating investor reporting and annual audits
- Assist with new fund onboarding
- Min 3 years of fund accounting experience within the alternative investment/ private equity market
- Good analytical skills and detailed oriented.
- Strong team player with good communication skills