Contract (Junior), Digital Account Opening, Consumer Banking Operations, Technology & Operations
Business Function Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Handling of Account Opening for various Products & from various channels (online, mail-in / adhoc request)
- Liaise with Business / Support Units / customers on Account opening queries.
- Checking of reports to ensure that all data entries are updated correctly.
- Assist Team Leader with adhoc projects /assignments.
- Perform UAT / LV for system enhancement / new product
- General administrative duties - requisition of stationery, archival, etc.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree holder with at least 2-3years of banking operation experience.
- Consumer Banking account opening experience is highly advantageous but not a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Meticulous and having an eye for detail.
- Ideally tech savvy to participate in system enhancement & testing.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with voluminous work.
- Independent and proactive player who works well with peers.