Contract (Senior), Credit Management Officer (Recovery), Risk Management Group (6 Months)
Business Function Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Manage written-off portfolio to meet the performance targets.
- Resolve customer issues or complaints within stipulated timeframe.
- Contact customers to negotiate repayment and drive service standards.
- Review for appropriate remedial actions, including different types of legal actions.
- Provide administration such as preparation of letters and adjustment vouchers.
- Engage in digitalisation and leverage on data analytics to provide contextualised insights, and to improve performance and processes.
- Drive continuous improvements and achieve best practices, using Agile Methodology.
- Work and collaborate with team to achieve team's goals and performance targets.
- Deliver excellent quality service to customers to achieve total customer satisfaction.
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
- Degree or Diploma in any related field.
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in banking debt recovery or back-end collection.
- Knowledge in legal proceedings.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Office is based at DBS Asia Gateway or DBS Asia Hub.