Contract (Senior), Special Assets Account Manager, Risk Management Group
Risk Management Group works closely with our business partners to manage the bank's risk exposure by balancing its objective to maximise returns against an acceptable risk profile. We partner with origination teams to provide financing, investments and hedging opportunities to our customers. To manage risk effectively and run a successful business, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure. Responsibilities
- Manage IBG 4 CP portfolio of delinquent cases with the aim to bring down the overdues.
- Manage IBG 4 CP Non-Performing Loans ("NPLs"), Specific Provision ("SP") and NPL Rate, by actively pursuing NPLs resolution with a view to maximise recovery of NPLs for the Bank.
- Perform call to delinquent customers and monitor repayments.
- Proactive in managing cases to resolve the NPLs and maximise recovery.
- Assess rescheduling/settlement requests.
- Adhere to Enterprise Singapore's loan monitoring and write-off requirements.
- Update system/database for reporting and tracking purposes.
- Understand the end-to-end CP Collection process from Soft-Collection through Rescheduling to Enforcement.
- Be well-versed in own team process and functions.
- Manage a portfolio of delinquent cases and/or NPLs:
- Get customers to settle overdues
- Negotiate repayment terms with customers
- Obtain approval for recall of loans, repayment plans, or write-off.
- Monitor repayment plans
- Work with lawyers, receivers, valuers and auctioneers in enforcement/ disposal of collateral.
- Liaise with Enterprise Singapore and Credit Insurers on claim submission.
- Handle operational matters including reminder letter, recall latter, loan payment instruction, proof of debt etc..
- Update system/database.
- Diploma holder in any related field.
- 1 year collection experience in a bank. Candidate with banking experience can also be considered
- Knowledge/experience in collection and/or customer service will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of banking and financial products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.