Contract Staff, Release Governance Specialist, EA SRE, Technology & Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Job Responsibilities
• Responsible for software code promotion and deployment governance activities across multiple platforms, technologies and Application/LOBT teams.
• Partner with Engineering, LOBTs and Change Management teams in building Launch Control systems to better manage infrastructure and applications changes through automation
• Collaborate with SDLC Governance and Risk team to ensure smooth transition to effect new or changes to governance requirements, automating manual checks where possible.
• Works closely with Platform Tech Ops and Engineering Platform Services units on issues resolution, improve the Release Management process and support major Deploy projects when required. • You will act as a gatekeeper to ensure all PRD deployments have met the required criteria before actual deployment, in compliant to the SDLC and Technology Risk framework.
• You will support 24 x 7 shift operations, work flexible hours and be on-call to respond appropriately to requests and ensure Service Level agreement are met.
• You will be required to perform problem solving and root-caused analysis on any errors during the process of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and provide audit and compliance support when required.
• At least 2-3 years of experience of general on DevOps/Middleware/DB/Application development/infrastructure with Change and Release Management process understanding (e.g. code deployment, data centre operations, asset management, production support or change control)
• Deployment and management processes for both infrastructure and application components
• Background in large-scale system administration and familiarity with open source technologies, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Nexus etc.
• Any programming knowledge and scripting is an advantage e.g. (Unix shell, Windows batch/Perl, Python), creating automated build and deployment scripts and Java programming. Knowledge on App servers, Database, JBOSS also a plus.
• System Engineering: This is a technical position that requires you to have advanced Linux System Administrator skills, fluency with Amazon Web Services, and advanced configuration management systems skills.
• Familiar with SDLC framework and exposure to audit and compliance review will be an added advantage. Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.