Business partner to business leaders in APAC. Financial analysis of business performance, reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
Our client is a leading software provider.
Position reports to the Head of Finance, APAC (based in Singapore).
You will be responsible for the financial analysis of business performance, reporting, budgeting & forecasting.
You will be a business partner to various business leaders within the APAC region.
- Look into revenue recognition.
- Perform profitability analysis to enable decision-making or help understand business drivers.
- Ensure proper compliance with all regulations, group internal controls and financial policies.
- Consolidate and provide analysis on the balance sheet for Asia Pacific
- Review net working capital by customer
- Prepare monthly scorecards (variance analysis), monthly forecast and annual budget.
- Ensure compliance to internal and statutory reporting requirements and timeline.
- Consolidate the results for Asia Pacific and variance analysis.
- Familiarity with ASC 606 and/or IFRS 15 preferred.
- Work experience with Hyperion and Oracle
- Qualified Accountant with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Possess strong business acumen
- Proven track record in Finance Business Partnering and stakeholder management
- In depth understanding of Finance and Business Control requirements in an IT/Software Business Environment.