Your new role
- Primary CA Processing/ BAU
- Testing/ Misc projects
- Liaising with Network Team/DQA
- Audit matters and execution plus follow through to completion of the corrective action plan.
- Update of internal procedures/URP
- Training and coaching of new Hires
- Update of internal procedures
- Investigation / liaising with Depository
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree in Business, Finance, Economics and/or a comparable qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Banking and Finance, preferably in securities services and/or global payment processing.
- Prior work experience in Corporate Actions is preferred, but not necessary.
- Self-motivated, strong team player, challenging the status-quo and willing to propose improvements
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and provide clear and concise explanations of findings
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
Registration No: R1986473
EA Licence No: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D